This is a huge game for Kentucky. The Cats need to start out conference play with a solid win over a team like Mississippi State. It would also be nice to cap off a great day to be a Wildcat after the Gator Bowl win over NC State, as well as news that Josh Ali is returning for the 2021 season.
To say that it’s been a disappointing start to the season is an understatement. While it has all been bad, it can still turn good, but time is running out.
As for the Bulldogs, they have an explosive backcourt with Iverson Molinar and DJ Stewart. Those two can put up points in a hurry, so I’m sure the defensive game plan will be around them.
It’s now or never for the Cats. Do you think they can pull out their first victory in a month and a half?
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these articles and podcasts:
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State preview, viewing info & prediction
- Who wins Kentucky vs. Mississippi State?
- Wildcats preview Mississippi State
- Isaiah Jackson says players are deleting social media due to fans
- Needing a Bounce Back
- The Bracket Bouncer: Who Won’t Get an NCAA At-Large
- Bleav in Kentucky: Transy Scrimmage and SEC Play Edition
- NBA scouts starting to question BJ Boston and Terrence Clarke
- UK holds scrimmage vs. Transylvania
- How many SEC games does UK need to win for an invite to the Big Dance?
- Kentucky Basketball recruiting in the 2021 class
- Calipari gives updates on Keion Brooks, Dontaie Allen and Cam’Ron Fletcher