This should be a good one between the Cats and the Tigers. Both teams have had their fair share of struggles this season, but both teams have also found some hope during conference play.
While Auburn’s SEC record is a rough 1-4, they’ve only had five-star freshman Sharife Cooper for two of those games. In those two games he’s had 28 and 26 points. I expect him to have a big day on Saturday and for the Tigers to kick it up a notch as the season progresses.
As for the Cats, they found a really nice rhythm to open conference play, starting 3-0 and notching their first convincing, meaningful win of the season at Florida.
While it was a disaster on Tuesday against Alabama, there is still time for this team to right the ship and make a real run at the SEC title.
Are you ready?! Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Auburn preview, viewing info, odds and predictions
- John Calipari and Jacob Toppin preview Auburn
- Daimion Collins makes Naismith Trophy Midseason Team
- Calipari hopes Oscar Tshiebwe has similar practice impact as Enes Kanter and Ben Jordan
- Oscar Tshiebwe officially signs with Kentucky
- Where Kentucky commits stand in the new 2021 and 2022 rankings
- De’Aaron Fox has candid interview about college recruitment, Coach Cal & more
- Kentucky took a stance and then took control on the floor in their best performance of the season
- Jack Givens joins latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- John Calipari sends LOUD message about supporting his players
- The Kentucky Basketball program wants Black lives to matter, including their own