Madden 21 may feature a former Louisville Cardinal in Lamar Jackson on the cover, but more former Kentucky Wildcats than ever are in the legendary game as the UK program continues to improve.
Throughout the past week, Madden 21 player ratings have begun to trickle out and with that, several former Wildcats earned rankings.
Five earned 80 rankings or higher, five ranks in the ’70s, and one (Chris Westry), whose checked in as one of the fastest cornerbacks.
Here’s a look at where some NFL Cats Madden ratings stand heading into the 2020 season.
- Za’Darius Smith, Green Bay Packers: 88
- Avery Williamson, New York Jets: 84
- Josh Allen, Jacksonville Jaguars: 81
- Bud Dupree, Pittsburgh Steelers: 80
- Danny Trevathan, Chicago Bears: 80
- Randall Cobb, Houston Texans: 78
- Corey Peters, Arizona Cardinals: 75
- Mike Edwards, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 73
- Benny Snell Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers: 72
- Lonnie Johnson, Houston Texans: 71
- Lynn Bowden, Las Vegas Raiders: 69
- Chris Westry, Dallas Cowboys 63
- Logan Stenberg, Detroit Lions: 62
- Calvin Taylor, Pittsburgh Steelers: 59