Kentucky Wildcats offensive coordinator joined me and Andy Sweeney on The Take today. The interview was a great deal of fun, and Coach Gran was very gracious with his time and his honest answers. Honestly, it was a blast having him with us on Tuesday as we look ahead to the new season.
Here is what we discussed:
- The health and progress of senior quarterback Terry Wilson
- Hunting with Kash Daniels
- The decision to play Lynn Bowden at quarterback
- The difficulty of having to adjust on the fly after QB injuries
- How Kentucky is going to utilize their wide receivers
- And more!
Join us every day on ESPN 680/105.7 from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.