The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action for the final time in this regular season against the Florida Gators. The game is scheduled to start 1:00 pm EST. and you can watch it on CBS, or online at CBS Sports.
After Tuesday’s brutal loss, the Cats are looking to get back on track and end the regular season on a good note. There’s no excuse for blowing a 17-point lead, but it’s better to look at that game as a wake-up call.
The Cats have had trouble pulling away from teams and closing games out all season. The lesson from the Tennessee loss is this — keep your foot on the gas pedal. It seemed like the Cats played not to lose rather than to win. This cannot continue any longer.
A win in Gainesville is not going to be easy. While Florida hasn’t had the season everyone thought they would, they’re still a good team that is more than capable of handing Kentucky their second consecutive loss.
It’s time to finish the season strong! Get ready for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Florida: Preview, viewing info & prediction
- Calipari and Wildcats talk Florida, Ashton Hagans and more
- This Kentucky team is trying to rally around Ashton Hagans
- Cats by 90: Ashton Hagans drama talk
- UK revokes ticket privileges from fan who used racial slur
- Joe Lunardi still has Kentucky on the verge of a 2 seed
- Kentucky’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad second half vs. Vols was more shocking because of the defense
- The BBN still believes Kentucky deserves a 2 seed
- John Calipari ready to get back to work
- Kentucky Basketball: Player takeaways From a Disaster vs. Tennessee