The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action this afternoon as they take on the Auburn Tigers at Rupp Arena. The game is scheduled to start at 3:45 pm EST. and you can watch it on CBS and online via CBS Sports and the CBS Sports mobile app.
This is the biggest game left on Kentucky’s schedule. If they have any hope of grabbing a 2 seed, they will need to win this game.
Auburn hasn’t looked too great over the last couple of weeks, going 2-2 in their last four games. Their two losses were bas as well, one was to Georgia and the other one was Missouri, but they were without star freshman Isaac Okoro in those games. He’s back now and is a big reason why the Tigers have been a top-15 team for much of the 2019-20 season.
As for the Cats, they’ve continued to rack up the wins. If they manage to get the win today, that’ll make it eight straight, and it will also give them an SEC regular-season crown.
One thing to look out for today is EJ Montgomery. He notched eight points and 10 boards in UK’s last game, stepping up for Nick who had one of his worst games in SEC play. He needs to continue that momentum into this game and the rest of the season for this team to make it to Atlanta.
Here are some pregame reads to get you fired up for today’s action:
- Kentucky vs. Auburn: Preview, viewing info & more
- Calipari & Wildcats talk Auburn, Ashton Hagans & more
- Immanuel Quickley now on pair of NBA Draft big boards
- Kentucky hosting 3 recruits on Saturday vs. Auburn
- Kentucky to host 2021 recruit Brayden Sipple, per report
- Cats By 90: We’re with IQ
- Kentucky vs. Auburn roundtable and predictions
- Immanuel Quickley beginning to catch attention of NBA Draft experts
- Ashton Hagans named semifinalist for Naismith Defensive Player of the Year
- BBN remains confident as Cats keep winning