The Kentucky Wildcats are in the midst of a seven-game winning streak and as a result, the Big Blue Nation is feeling confident in their team.
In the latest SB Nation Fan Pulse survey, 93% of Kentucky voters said they’re confident in the direction of their Wildcats heading towards March. It was the third straight week that 93% of voters said they felt confident.
This week’s nationwide question asked for voters to pick the four most deserving teams for a No. 1 seed in the upcoming NCAA Tournament
Here’s how the voting broke down.
- Kansas Jayhawks (907 Votes): 86%
- Baylor Bears (897 Votes): 85%
- Gonzaga Bulldogs (780 Votes): 74%
- San Diego State Aztecs (494 Votes): 47%
- Dayton Flyers (386 Votes): 37%
- Duke Blue Devils (313 Votes): 30%
- Maryland Terrapins (238 Votes): 23%
- Florida State Seminoles (197 Votes): 19%
Want your voice heard in the next Fan Pulse survey? Sign up for fan pulse, click here.