The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action tonight as they take on the Texas A&M Aggies in College Station. The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST. and you can watch it on ESPN or online at WatchESPN.
Despite Texas A&M’s record, they have been playing really well as of late. They’ve won three straight behind efficient team play while putting up an average of 78 PPG during those games. They now look like a Buzz Williams-coached team, and those are always a major challenge to deal with.
As for the Cats, they’re still trying to fire on all cylinders as March Madness approaches. They have won seven consecutive games, though they’ve struggled to put teams away and are still letting games stay close into the final minutes.
Thankfully, Kentucky continues to win them thanks to the rise of Immanuel Quickley, who is averaging over 18 PPG in his last 16 games and has surged his way into the SEC Player of the Year conversation. After dropping 26 (career-high) against Florida, he’ll need to continue his hot run tonight for the Wildcats to come out of Texas with a victory.
Get ready for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M: Preview, viewing info, odds & prediction
- UK announces ‘Pick Nick & Quick’ campaign
- Where UK stands in new top 25 rankings, NET & Bracketology
- Maximum Quickness: Tyrese Maxey started strong, and Immanuel Quickley finished off Florida to bring UK closer to the SEC crown
- Where UK players stand in new 247 Sports NBA Draft big board
- Kentucky deserves more national title buzz, according to ESPN
- Kentucky vs. Auburn Round 2 is a sellout
- Immanuel Quickley named SEC Player of the Week
- SEC Basketball Power Rankings for Week 17
- Kenny Payne and Wildcats preview Texas A&M
- Tuesday Quickies: Beat Texas A&M Edition