The Kentucky Wildcats are on a roll. UK has won each of their last five games and have taken a commanding two-game lead in the SEC standings over Auburn, Florida and LSU.
With that, the Big Blue Nation’s confidence increased in this weeks’ fan pulse survey. 93% of Kentucky voters said they’re confident in the direction of their team, which is an 18% increase from a 75% confidence rate from a week ago.
This week, voters from around the nation were asked who they feel has been the best player in college basketball this season.
Here’s how the voting broke down:
- Obi Toppin, Dayton Flyers (25%)
- Luke Garza, Iowa Hawkeyes (14%)
- Other (14%)
- Udoka Azubuike, Kansas Jayhawks (11%)
- Vernon Carey Jr., Duke Blue Devils (9%)
- Malachi Flynn, San Diego State Aztecs (8%)
- Cassius Winston, Michigan State Spartans (7%)
- Payton Pritchard, Oregon Ducks (6%)
- Filip Petrusev, Gonzaga Bulldogs (6%)
It’s not too late to voice your opinion. To sign up for fan pulse, click here.