The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action tonight as they take on the Vanderbilt Commodores in Nashville. The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST. and you can watch it on ESPN or online at WatchESPN.
Vanderbilt has had a rather disappointing season, except for when they took down the previously SEC-undefeated LSU Tigers, 99-90. It was a high scoring affair where the Commodores knocked down 12 three-pointers en route to the monster upset, which also opened up the race for the SEC regular-season crown.
However, Vanderbilt did come back down to earth a bit this past Saturday when they lost to the Mississippi State Bulldogs, 80-70.
Still, the Dores have been very competitive over the last two weeks, so the Cats cannot take them lightly in the Music City. One big key will be defending the three-point line, as Vanderbilt has hit 33 three-pointers over their last four games, an average of 8.3 makes per game.
Speaking of shooters, Johnny Juzang may have finally arrived! He’s shown glimpses throughout the season, but the last outing against Tennessee is where Juzang had his “breakout” game. He was a perfect 3/3 from beyond the arc as he notched 13 points for the game. He is the perfect shooting compliment to Immanuel Quickley that this offense has needed. Hopefully, he can continue this momentum.
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Preview, viewing info & prediction
- Joel Justus & Wildcats preview Vanderbilt
- Where Kentucky stands in updated college basketball rankings
- Nick Richards not fazed by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar finalist snub
- Johnny Juzang’s best game of the season helps Cats end their funk in Knoxville
- Kentucky beats Tennessee: Everything to know from road win over Vols
- SEC Basketball Power Rankings for Week 15
- Anthony Davis, Devin Booker, and Bam Adebayo named to preliminary Team USA roster\
- Bracketology roundup for the Wildcats