This is sure to be a wild one, as College Gameday is in Auburn in what will be an electric atmosphere, these are arguably the two best teams in the SEC, and with March coming up, teams are starting to think about seeding for the NCAA Tournament.
Auburn has had a very interesting season. They won their first 15 games and then followed that with two straight losses to Alabama and Florida.
Since then, they’ve had some really close matchups with South Carolina, Iowa State, and a 1-point win over Ole Miss (10-10) this past Tuesday.
The Cats are coming off an interesting game of their own. They struggled mightily against a weaker Vanderbilt team in the first half up until midway in the 2nd where they then pulled away thanks to big games from Nick Richards and Tyrese Maxey.
It should be a fun one down in Auburn, so be sure to get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Auburn: Preview, viewing info & prediction
- Bam Adebayo joins Anthony Davis in the 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Kentucky beats Vanderbilt: Everything to know
- 3 former Cats selected for 2020 NBA Rising Stars Game
- Kahlil Whitney still not in the transfer portal, per report
- Skyy Clark updates recruitment and sets visit to Kentucky
- 2 Wildcats projected in CBS Sports’ new mock draft
- Kentucky is ‘the’ team no one wants to see in March
- Kentucky fans mostly confident heading into February
- Postgame notes & updated season stats following Cats’ win over Vanderbilt
- Kentucky Basketball player takeaways vs. Vanderbilt