It hasn’t been the start most were hoping for before the season begin. The offense just hasn’t been able to click in their two losses as they shot 36.1% in both games.
The defense is encouraging though. They held Kansas to below 30% shooting, while that was in a loss, it shows that this team has great potential if they can pull their offense together.
This should be a good game for Kentucky. Georgia Tech has lost both of their games to very sub-par teams in Georgia State and Mercer.
The season is still super young and this happens every year. We’ll see this team turn things in the right direction. Can they start that against the Yellow Jackets?
Check out some pregame reads before the game start:
- Kentucky vs. Georgia Tech preview, viewing info & prediction
- No fans will be allowed at Kentucky vs. Georgia Tech in Holiday Hoopsgiving
- Update on Kentucky’s pursuit of Scoota Henderson
- Georgia Tech once pulled off one of the biggest upsets in UK hoops history
- Kentucky reschedules matchup with Detroit
- Anthony Davis set to sign max contract extension with Los Angeles Lakers
- Where Kentucky commits stand in the SI99 rankings
- John Calipari’s message to fans: “Stick with these kids”
- Wizards trade John Wall to Rockets for Russell Westbrook
- Where the Cats stand in the latest 247 Sports recruiting rankings
- John Calipari says it’s time for Cats to “unpack your bags”