This is one of the greatest, if not the greatest rivalry in College Basketball. It’s going to look a lot different this year than in the past with no fans, but I’m sure the intensity will be just as high.
The Cats have dominated this rivalry during the Calipari era. But, this year things may be different.
Overall, the Cards have looked very impressive this season. Their only loss was an embarrassing one to Wisconsin, but Louisville had a bunch of issues with COVID prior to that and a couple of key players out.
There’s been some controversy with Cal and the Cats this past week with Cam’Ron Fletcher, so it will be interesting to see how that affects the product on the court.
Are you ready?! Check out some pregame reads to get hyped for the game:
- Kentucky vs. Louisville preview, viewing info & prediction
- John Calipari shares positive update on Cam’Ron Fletcher
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina postponed due to COVID-19
- UK may add new non-conference game; Bellarmine in consideration
- Bleav in Kentucky talks Cats’ 1-5 start and clash with Louisville
- John Calipari praises Keion Brooks’ leadership
- John Calipari and Wildcats preview Louisville
- John Calipari wants to “ruin ESPN’s weekend” with win over Louisville
- How to fix Kentucky
- Recapping a wild period for UK football and basketball