The Kentucky Wildcats take on the North Carolina Tar Heels today in the CBS Sports Classic at 2 pm EST on CBS. You can stream the game online via CBS Sports and with a free trial of fuboTV.
The Cats were first slated to play the UCLA Bruins this Saturday, but the Tar Heels are now their opponents.
It was going to be a tough game no matter who the Cats played. The last time we saw this team, they had come all the way back from a 24-point deficit only to miss the game-winning shot vs. Notre Dame.
If Kentucky wants to have any chance of winning today, they cannot allow themselves to get off to the start they did against Notre Dame.
When the Tar Heels have played ranked opponents like No. 11 Texas and No. 3 Iowa, they have lost. And in their other recent game against NC Central, it was a close 73-67 victory.
At this point, Kentucky needs to rack up wins. They are in danger of potentially digging a whole that is too deep to climb out of. Will they pick up the victory?
Check out some of these pregame reads to get hyped for the game:
- Kentucky vs. North Carolina preview, viewing info, odds & more
- Devin Askew doesn’t mind playing off the ball; likes Terrence Clarke running point
- How to fix Kentucky
- Kentucky dealing with more players sidelined
- John Calipari says coaches need to know if Keyontae Johnson’s medical issues are COVID-related
- Chris Mack says 90% of his team has recovered from COVID-19
- Shaedon Sharpe offered by Kentucky basketball
- Supreme Court to hear case challenging NCAA athlete compensation rules
- Cats By 90: Reactions to early signing period, Liam Coen, & expectations for UK Basketball going forward
- Kentucky vs. North Carolina betting trends, expert picks and predictions