While it hasn’t been the start most were hoping for to the season, it really isn’t too surprising.
With a COVID-19 ravaged year, a team full of new players learning a new system, and lone returner Keion Brooks Kr. being held out, things just haven’t clicked for this team yet.
Thankfully, the Cats began Camp Cal this week where the team usually runs three-a-days, focusing on areas needing improvement, and hopefully figuring out which lineups work best.
Notre Dame, on the other hand, has also had a bumpy start to the season thus far. They’ve played well against top competition like No. 4 Michigan State and No. 22 Ohio State, but both of those games resulted in a loss.
Both teams are looking to get on the right track with today’s game. Are you ready?!
Check out some of these pregame reads to get hyped for the game:
- Kentucky vs. Notre Dame preview, odds, viewing info & prediction
- Why Keion Brooks and UK are being extra careful with his calf injury
- Brandon Boston has started this year’s Breakfast Club
- Cats By 90: Talk on latest UK football news, basketball woes and more
- Reggie Hanson joins latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- UK basketball is in danger of making some bad history
- Calipari, Sarr and Boston preview Notre Dame
- Recruiting analyst breaks down Nolan Hickman
- Nate Oats calls out Coach K for call to pause season
- ESPN on why there’s still hope for struggling Wildcats