The Cats picked up a much needed win last week when they played Vanderbilt. They face two straight tough opponents in #1 Alabama followed by #6 Florida next week.
The odds are not in their favor, but the Cats need to take these next two games and continue to flesh out their strengths on both sides of the ball.
However, if the same defense that gave up 35 points to Vandy shows up in Tuscaloosa, it’s going to be a very long day.
Alabama looks like its usual self this year. The only team that has given them a legitimate challenge were the Ole Miss Rebels. Other than that, they’ve handled every team they’ve played pretty convincingly, including Georgia.
The Tide did just have their last game against LSU postponed. That game has yet to be officially rescheduled.
As for the Cats, it looked like Terry Wilson secured his starting job for the rest of the season. However, seeing Beau Allen get some reps at the end of the Vandy game was exciting. I’d expect to see him out there against the Tide at some point.
In addition, Kentucky will be without several key players today for various reasons, including running back Chris Rodriguez Jr. and linebacker Jamin Davis.
Players not available for the game at Alabama;— UK Sports Network (@UKSportsNetwork) November 21, 2020
Tune into the @donfranklinauto CTK now to find out what it means
Check out some pregame reads before the action starts.
- Kentucky vs. Alabama preview, viewing info and HYPE video
- Naasir Watkins out for rest of 2020 season
- 5 biggest winners from Week 11
- Week 12 SEC Predictions: Changes in the Air
- Cats by 90: NBA Draft, No. 1 Alabama preview, basketball talk and more
- Mark Stoops mentioned as potential candidate for another Power 5 job
- Mark Stoops is PISSED about UK’s defense; Max Duffy likely to miss Alabama game
- Top 10 takes from Week 11 in the SEC
- Kentucky vs. Florida game time and TV channel set
- Landon Young among 4 Wildcats to earn weekly SEC awards