The SEC has announced start times and TV channel designations for the eighth week of league play, which takes place Nov. 14.
That’s when the Kentucky Wildcats will be at Kroger Field hosting the Vanderbilt Commodores, which will kick off at noon EST on the SEC Network.
Kentucky is on a bye this week as they get some much-needed rest following a two-game losing streak, which has them sitting at 2-4 and makes that clash with Vandy a must-win for the Cats to have any hope of making a bowl game, especially since the following two games are at Alabama and at Florida.
The Dores are 0-4 as they get set to play at Mississippi St. this week.
SEC Week 8 on Nov. 14
- Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Kentucky Wildcats, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Texas A&M Aggies at Tennessee Volunteers, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on ESPN
- Auburn Tigers at Mississippi St. Bulldogs, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at LSU Tigers, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on CBS
- Arkansas Razorbacks at Florida Gators, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Ole Miss Rebels, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network