The SEC has announced start times and TV channel designations for the eighth week of league play, which takes place Nov. 14.
Kentucky is on a bye this week as they get some much-needed rest following a two-game losing streak, which has them sitting at 2-4 and makes that clash with Vandy a must-win for the Cats to have any hope of making a bowl game, especially since the following two games are at Alabama and at Florida.
The Dores are 0-4 as they get set to play at Mississippi St. this week.
SEC Week 8 on Nov. 14
- Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Kentucky Wildcats, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Texas A&M Aggies at Tennessee Volunteers, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on ESPN
- Auburn Tigers at Mississippi St. Bulldogs, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at LSU Tigers, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on CBS
- Arkansas Razorbacks at Florida Gators, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Ole Miss Rebels, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network