Following the tragic loss of John Schlarman, it appears the Kentucky Wildcats have decided who will now coach the offensive line, at least for the rest of the 2020 season.
Jagodzinski, now 57 years old, brings a wealth of coaching experience to Lexington. His only collegiate head-coaching job was from 2007-08 at Boston College. But he’s had numerous coaching stints in high school, college, the NFL. He was even the head coach of the UFL’s Omaha Nighthawks in 2010.
Most recently, Jagodzinski served as the offensive coordinator and o-line coach of the XFL’s Dallas Renegades before the league folded earlier this year. He’s got previous stints as an o-line coach for Georgia State, Boston College, East Carolina, Northern Illinois, and the Atlanta Falcons. He was also the offensive coordinator for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers for a season each.
Jeff Jagodzinski Coaching History
- 1985 Wisconsin–Whitewater (RB)
- 1986 Northern Illinois (OL)
- 1987–1988 LSU (GA)
- 1989–1991 East Carolina (TE/AOL)
- 1992–1996 East Carolina (OL)
- 1997–1998 Boston College Eagles (OC/OL)
- 1999–2003 Green Bay Packers (TE)
- 2004 Atlanta Falcons (TE)
- 2005 Atlanta Falcons (OL)
- 2006 Green Bay Packers (OC)
- 2007–2008 Boston College Eagles (HC)
- 2009 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (OC)
- 2010 Omaha Nighthawks (HC)
- 2012 Ave Maria (WR)
- 2013–2015 Georgia State (OC)
- 2016 Georgia State (associate HC)
- 2017–2019 Notre Dame HS (TN) (OC)
- 2020 Dallas Renegades (OC/OL)