Yes, last week was very disappointing for the Cats. They looked disjointed against Missouri and the offense couldn’t get anything going at all.
However, that is now old news. Georgia is by far the toughest opponent UK has faced this season and they’re going to have to give everything they have just to make this a game.
The Cats officially announced Joey Gatewood as the starter against the Dawgs, so this should give the team a better sense of direction and a boost in their energy.
While it seems that Terry is dealing with an injury, this is a chance for Gatewood to make this his team, not only for the rest of this season, but for the rest of his career at Kentucky.
Georgia will be more than ready to go as well. They haven’t played since October 17th where they had an absolute meltdown in the 2nd half against Alabama.
They’ll be ready to come out and prove why they’re still deserving of a top 5 ranking.
Are you ready!? Check out some pregame reads before the action starts.
- Kentucky vs. Georgia preview, viewing info & more
- Terry Wilson out vs. Georgia, which means Joey Gatewood is up
- Bleav in Kentucky previews Cats vs. Dawgs
- Mark Stoops on what he expects in Joey Gatewood’s first start
- Kentucky vs. Georgia: What’s At Stake
- SEC Week 6 Predictions: Trick or Treat Edition
- Terry Wilson has not practiced this week
- Rams sign former UK kicker Austin MacGinnis to practice squad
- Bowl projection roundup for Wildcats following setback vs. Tigers
- UK’s loss to Missouri could have been much worse