This week those projections looks a bit different as the Cats were embarrassed by the Missouri Tigers 20-10 on the road Saturday breaking UK’s five-game winning streak over Mizzou as they dropped to 2-3 on the season.
With a schedule that features three teams’ ranked among the top 10 of the latest AP Poll and a South Carolina team that defeated the same Auburn Tigers who Kentucky lost to, UK may be on their way to either a 3-7 or 4-6 season.
Regardless, they’ll likely play in a bowl game as there will not be any win requirements to be bowl eligible this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
With that said, here’s a look at updated bowl projections for the Wildcats made after their loss to Missouri.
- 247 Sports: No Bowl Game
- ESPN’s Mark Schlabach: Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers
- ESPN’s Kyle Bonagura: Liberty Bowl vs. Texas Longhorns
- College Football News: Gator Bowl vs. North Carolina Tar Heels
- Sporting News: Outback Bowl vs. Northwestern Wildcats
- A Sea of Blue’s Aaron Gershon: Liberty Bowl vs. West Virginia Mountaineers