This matchup tends to bring a good game every single year since the Tigers joined the SEC. With that said, this year the Cats are coming into the game as 3.5-point favorites after the line dropped from six earlier in the week.
Kentucky’s defense has been on a roll over their last two games. 10 turnovers, nine interceptions and three pick-sixes is quite the stat and I don’t see this unit slowing down any time soon.
As for Missouri, it’s been a rocky start to the season. After taking consecutive losses to Alabama and Tennessee, they beat LSU 45-41 and then had their game against Vandy postponed.
Considering the Tigers lost to Tennessee 35-12, you have to like UK’s chances if they come ready to play and aren’t caught looking ahead to next week’s clash with No. 5 Georgia. Also, we all remember the Cats’ rushing attack last year against Missouri where Lynn Bowden torched the defense for 200+ yards. They’ll need another big game on the ground to pull off what would be their first road win.
The time before that? Terry Wilson to C.J. Conrad happened.
Are you ready!? Check out some pregame reads before the action starts.
- Kentucky vs. Missouri preview, viewing info & HYPE video
- Mizzou DB says Tigers will beat Kentucky
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: Odds, betting trends, expert picks & prediction
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: What’s At Stake
- Kentucky and Louisville extend Governor’s Cup series
- Jamarius Dinkins commits to Kentucky
- Mark Stoops named Urban Meyer’s Coach of the Week following dominant win over Vols
- 5 biggest winners from Week 7
- 2020 Kentucky Football schedule (UPDATED)
- SEC Week 5 Predictions: A Little Perspective