This is a matchup that both fan bases get excited for as the rivalry dates back over a hundred years.
While Tennessee has dominated that rivalry in the winning column, the games are usually a lot of fun and there’s always great banter between the two programs.
So far this season, it’s fair to say that Tennessee is the favorite. They have looked good in their wins, and they held a lead over Georgia at halftime only to give up 27 unanswered points in the 2nd half.
Although, don’t count the Cats out. This game last year came down to a goal line stand for Tennessee to hold on. Both teams didn’t lose much from last season so be sure to expect a highly competitive game.
Right now, the spread is bouncing from TEN -6 to TEN -4.5, depending on what sportsbook you look at, but I think it’s going to be a much closer game than that.
The Cats’ defense looked tremendous in their last outing, catching 6 interceptions and returning 1 for a touchdown and another that put them at the goal line.
This defense was expected to make big plays this season. If Kentucky is going to have a chance today, it will be on the backs of that experienced defense.
Are you ready!? Check out some pregame reads before the action starts.
- Kentucky at Tennessee: Odds, betting trends, expert picks & prediction
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee preview, viewing info & HYPE video
- SEC schools being fined for not following COVID-19 protocols, per report
- Bleav in Kentucky with Vinny Hardy and Tony Delk preview Cats vs. Vols
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee: Who wins?
- Kentucky vs. Georgia to be postponed?
- Terry Wilson near the bottom of SEC QB Power Rankings
- 5 biggest winners from Week 6
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee: What’s at stake
- Mark Stoops believes Chris Oats will play again someday