This is Kentucky’s first true road game of the year, so it will be interesting to see how they respond against a good Georgia team.
The Bulldogs currently stand at 10-3. The three teams they’ve lost to are Dayton, Michigan State, and Arizona State. They are coming off a big win last week against Memphis, so the momentum will be in their favor at home.
However, the Cats are on a roll of their own coming off wins against Louisville and Missouri. In both of those games this team showed the fight that everyone has been looking for. They’re going to need all of that to take down Anthony Edwards and and the Dawgs down in Athens.
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Georgia: Preview, viewing info & score projection
- Joel Justus & Wildcats talk Georgia, Ashton Hagans, Anthony Edwards & more
- Ashton Hagans expected to play vs. Georgia, per report
- The Nick Richards breakout is finally upon us
- Wildcats in great shape for top-10 recruit Jaden Hardy
- Where Kentucky stands in the new college basketball rankings
- NCAA.com ranks top 11 Kentucky basketball players of the decade
- Previewing the January schedule for Kentucky Basketball
- The Kentucky Basketball All-Decade team
- Georgia, Kentucky’s next opponent, knocks off No. 9 Memphis