The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action today as they take on the Missouri Tigers. The game is scheduled to start at 2:00 pm EST. in Lexington. It will be aired on the SEC Network and can be streamed online using WatchESPN.
This past week has been one of the most exciting times in UK athletics history. The Cats took down their rival Louisville in an epic OT win. Then, just a few days later, the BBN witnessed a historic bowl performance from Lynn Bowden and the football team.
Kentucky played their best game of the year against Louisville. They were executing in all aspects of the game and they fought and clawed their way to a victory.
Nick Richards showed that he can step up in a big way in big time moments, and Tyrese Maxey proved once again that he can be counted on in crunch time of big games.
Now, the Cats start SEC play against a scrappy Missouri team. Take a look at some of these pregame reads to get hyped for the game:
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: Preview, viewing info & score projection
- Tony Barbee & Wildcats talk Missouri, Kahlil Whitney, SEC play & more
- Where UK stands in newest odds to win 2020 National Championship
- How will Kentucky fare in SEC play?
- 2011-12 Kentucky Wildcats voted Team of the Decade by AP
- New Year’s Resolutions for the 2020 Kentucky Wildcats
- How Nick Richards cemented his place in Kentucky lore against Louisville
- Bruce Thornton visiting UK for Missouri game
- John Calipari visits 5-star recruit Zion Cruz
- The Kentucky Basketball All-Decade team