The Big Blue Nation continues to feel confident in their team after the Kentucky Wildcats picked up their fourth straight victory Wednesday night, defeating Vanderbilt 71-62.
In this week’s FanPulse survey, 95% of Kentucky fans who voted feel confident in the direction of the program.
While this is a slight decrease from last week’s 100% result, there are not too many reasons to feel bad about the Cats right now, as they’ve lost just one game since they lost twice in Las Vegas in December.
The question fans all across the nation were asked this week was which team they feel has been the biggest disappointment thus far.
The results were not close as North Carolina was the nation’s consensus pick.
Here’s the full break down:
- Texas Longhorns (12-7, 2-4): 8%
- Virginia Cavaliers (14-6, 6-4): 7.8%
- Florida Gators (12-8, 4-3): 5.7%
- Ohio State Buckeyes (13-7, 3-6): 5.6%
- Other: 5.5%
- Michigan Wolverines (12-8, 3-6): 4.8%
- UCLA Bruins (10-10, 3-4): 4.4%
- Memphis Tigers (14-5, 3-3): 3%
To sign up for fan pulse, click here.