The Kentucky Wildcats are set to face the Vanderbilt Commodores inside Rupp Arena for some Wednesday night hoops. Game time is set for 6:30 pm EST and can be seen on the SEC Network. You can stream it online using WatchESPN and the ESPN app.
Kentucky enters the night riding a three-game winning streak that includes Saturday’s thrilling overtime win at Texas Tech. The Wildcats have won seven of their last eight games and are trending upward as SEC play really starts to heat up.
Vanderbilt, on the other hand, is riding a seven-game losing streak overall and have lost 24 straight SEC games coming into tonight. A big part of that has been injuries to their best players, the latest being Aaron Nesmith, who was an early contender for SEC Player of the Year before suffering a foot injury that will likely end his season.
Since Nesmith’s injury, Vanderbilt has lost every game by 15+ points, including a 26-point loss at South Carolina on Saturday.
To no surprise, Kentucky is a huge favorite at 20 points, but the way this season has gone, no game feels like a gimme.
Get set for tonight’s game with some pregame reading:
- UK players will be paying tribute to Kobe Bryant tonight vs. Vanderbilt
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds & predictions
- Where UK recruits stand in Rivals’ updated 2021 rankings
- Joel Justus and Wildcats preview Vanderbilt
- Bracketology roundup for Kentucky
- Kentucky is keeping a close eye on top-25 recruit Dug McDaniel
- EJ Montgomery is “practicing at an all-time high”
- Several UK recruits on the rise in new Rivals rankings for 2020
- NBA scouts have been wowed by the recent play from Nick Richards
- Keion Brooks played with illness vs. Texas Tech; update on Dontaie Allen
- Thank you, Kobe.