The 2020 Boys’ McDonald’s All-American rosters have been revealed, and as expected, several Kentucky Wildcats made the cut.
Kentucky came into today with six commitments in the Class of 2020, five of which were nominated to the game in five-star guard Terrence Clarke, five-star forward Isaiah Jackson, five-star guard Brandon Boston, five-star point guard Devin Askew, and four-star forward Lance Ware. Four-star forward Cam’Ron Fletcher was the lone commitment not nominated for the game.
In the end, it was only Clarke and Boston who were McDonald’s All-American selections.
As for other UK targets in the game, five-star forward Greg Brown will play in the game. He’s expected to make a decision in the late spring, possibly after NBA Draft decisions have been made.
Here is the entire MCDAA roster via Evan Daniels of 247 Sports:
- Scottie Barnes – Florida State
- Brandon Boston – Kentucky
- Greg Brown – Undecided
- Nimari Burnett – Texas Tech
- Josh Christopher – Undecided
- Terrence Clarke – Kentucky
- Sharife Cooper – Auburn
- Cade Cunningham – Oklahoma State
- R.J. Davis – North Carolina
- Dawson Garcia – Marquette
- Jalen Green – Undecided
- Walker Kessler – North Carolina
- Caleb Love – North Carolina
- Evan Mobley - USC
- Daishen Nix - UCLA
- Jeremy Roach – Duke
- Day’Ron Sharpe – North Carolina
- Jaden Springer – Tennessee
- DJ Steward – Duke
- Jalen Suggs – Gonzaga
- Bryce Thompson – Kansas
- Isaiah Todd – Michigan
- Mark Williams – Duke
- Ziaire Williams – Undecided
A Sea of Blue comes loaded with the best Kentucky Wildcats links, news, analysis, and some other fun stuff, so be sure to go ‘like’ our Facebook page and then go follow us on Twitter. Got a link you think we should check out? Email us at email@example.com.