The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action tonight as they take on the Georgia Bulldogs for the second time this season. The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST in Lexington, and you can watch it on ESPN or online at WatchESPN.
The Cats are coming off an impressive road victory against Arkansas. The Razorbacks are a good team and they had Kentucky on the ropes in the second half until Coach Cal got thrown out of the game.
Once Cal was tossed, Kentucky flipped a switch, going on a 15-0 run to put the game out of reach.
One of the biggest positive developments in the game was freshman Keion Brooks Jr. playing huge down the stretch, scoring five points and grabbing three rebounds in the final four minutes of the game while finishing with 10 and seven for the contest. Hopefully, this will give him confidence for the rest of the season as Kentucky looks to continue growing into a title contender.
Georgia is still a dangerous team with a dangerous player in Anthony Edwards. The last time these teams faced off, the Bulldogs had the lead going into halftime, and it was a tight game in the final minutes, so it’s going to be important for the Cats to stay focused for a full 40 minutes to pull this one out.
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Georgia: Preview, viewing info & score projection
- Tony Barbee & Wildcats talk Georgia, EJ’s progression, zone defense & more
- College hoops rankings roundup: Where do the Wildcats stand now?
- Cliff Omoruyi gives high praise for Kentucky
- UK’s win over Arkansas came with some wacky (and nearly costly) officiating
- Lance Ware makes statement at Hoophall Classic while outplaying No. 1 overall recruit
- Keion Brooks’ former AAU coach blasts John Calipari
- The Cats continue to be solid from three-point land
- Johnny Juzang is starting to find his groove
- Postgame notes & season stats following UK’s wild win at Arkansas