The Kentucky wildcats are back in action today as they take on the Arkansas Razorbacks on the road. The game is scheduled to start at 4:00 pm EST. and you can watch it on ESPN, or online at WatchESPN.
It was a tough outing for the Cats in their last game. It looked like they would run away with the game when the grabbed a double-digit lead in the second half, but that was not the case.
Kentucky gave up 54 points in the 2nd half and lost by a banked-in three-pointer to end regulation. There’s no excuse for giving up that many points to an 8-7 South Carolina team, but they just have to put that behind them and focus on Arkansas.
The Razorbacks are currently 14-2, and they’re currently tied for second in the SEC. They’ve had a good amount of quality wins and they can get up and down the floor quickly.
It should be a fun one in Arkansas, get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Arkansas: Preview, viewing info & score projection
- John Calipari and Wildcats preview Arkansas
- Greg Brown blogs about his visit to Kentucky
- Lynn Bowden and Landon Young make USA Today All-Bowl Team
- Looking ahead to the 2020 football season
- The 10 best Kentucky Football moments of the past decade
- Brad Calipari is epitomizing the meaning of his tattoo: Earned Not Given
- Isaiah Jackson poised to make an impact next season
- Rupp Arena gets a name change