The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action today as they take on the Alabama Crimson Tide. The game is scheduled to start at 12 pm EST in Lexington, and you can watch it on ESPN and online with WatchESPN.
Kentucky is coming off a great road victory against Georgia where they stepped up big in the 2nd half on both ends of the floor. This team continues to show a lot of grit and determination to grind out games.
Nick Richards has been the key to this run. It has now been three games in a row with at least 13+ points and 7+ rebounds. He ties all of the pieces together on this team so it’s important that he keeps this up going forward.
With that being said, the Cats can’t lose their focus. Alabama has been lighting it up on the offensive side of the ball recently as they have put up an average of 95 points over their last five games.
It’s going to be a fun one in the Bluegrass today, so be sure to tune in! Get hyped for the game with some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Alabama: Preview, viewing info & score projection
- 5-star PG Kennedy Chandler trims list; Memphis no longer the favorite
- John Calipari & Wildcats preview Alabama
- 2 Wildcats rising in new ESPN mock draft
- Tyrese Maxey makes huge jump on Sporting News NBA Draft board; 3 Wildcats in top 50
- Evan Daniels shares encouraging update on Jonathan Kuminga
- Quade Green academically ineligible at Washington
- Previewing the January schedule for Kentucky Basketball
- The BBN is feeling confident after Kentucky’s 3-game win streak
- John Calipari & Wildcats recap wild win over Georgia