The SEC has confirmed the game times and TV channels for Week 4 of the college football season.
That includes the Kentucky Wildcats vs. Mississippi St. Bulldogs matchup, which will be at 4pm EST on Sept. 21 on the SEC Network or SEC Network Alternate channel (final designation will be made following the Sept. 14 games this week).
These two cross-division rivals have been very competitive ever since Mark Stoops arrived at Kentucky. They’ve each won at home in the last four years, including last year’s demolition of the Bulldogs at Kroger Field. That was a game in which Benny Snell had four rushing touchdowns in a 28-7 win over a top 15 MSU squad.
Both teams are now 2-0 but dealing with injuries at quarterback. UK’s Terry Wilson went down with a season-ending knee injury on Saturday, while MSU’s Tommy Stevens suffered an upper-body injury. It doesn’t sound like his injury is as serious as Wilson’s, but it will be something to monitor until the two teams face off in Starkville.
SEC TV Schedule for Saturday, September 21:
- LSU at Vanderbilt, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on ESPN or ESPN2 or SEC Network*
- Tennessee at Florida, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on ESPN or ESPN2 or SEC Network*
- Southern Mississippi at Alabama, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on ESPN or ESPN2*
- California at Ole Miss, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on ESPNU
- Auburn at Texas A&M, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- Kentucky at Mississippi State, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network or SEC Network Alternate*
- South Carolina at Missouri, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network or SEC Network Alternate*
- San Jose State at Arkansas, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Notre Dame at Georgia, 8 pm ET/7 pm CT on CBS
*Network designation to be determined after games of September 14