For the second week in a row the Kentucky Wildcats failed to win an SEC game.
This time, a lackluster uninspired first half of football is what seems to have doomed this team. The Cats finally woke up in the second half but it was too little too late.
I sat down with Jason Ence and former UK lineman Justin Jeffries joined me as we took calls and listened to Mark Stoops’ postgame press conference.
Here is what we discussed:
- Once again, the secondary collapsed in soft zone coverage, yet it took the staff too long to readjust
- AJ Rose was on the verge of having a career game yet the coaching staff seemed to have missed the fact that he was averaging 12 yards per carry
- Chance Poore... I can’t even begin
- Sawyer Smith is hurt
- Lynn Bowden is dropping TD passes
- The Kash Daniel controversy
- And the end of the show provides some hilarious sound
I’ll be back on the air this week with Andy Sweeney on The Take Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 3-6.
I’ll also cover the UK postgame show after the Cats take on the Gamecocks.
Tune in and I guarantee you’ll be entertained.