ESPN has announced the game times and TV channels for the Big 12/SEC Challenge on January 25, 2020. All 10 Big 12 teams and 10 of the SEC’s 14 teams will take part in this year’s event.
That includes the Kentucky Wildcats’ matchup with the Texas Tech Red Raiders, which comes on ESPN at 6 pm EST.
The Red Raiders, who went 31-7 last season, are coming off a loss to Virginia in the NCAA National title game. Head coach Chris Beard has taken Texas Tech from being a middle-of-the-pack Big 12 team to now becoming a legitimate Final Four contender, something they’ll once again be next season.
This will be the fifth year that a bye in the league schedule for participating teams was created to accommodate the single-day format. The four SEC teams not participating will play each other in conference games the same day.
2020 Big 12/SEC Challenge (All Times Eastern)
- 12:00 p.m. – Iowa State Cyclones at Auburn Tigers (ESPN/2/U)
- 12:00 p.m. – Missouri Tigers at West Virginia Mountaineers (ESPN/2/U)
- 2:00 p.m. – LSU Tigers at Texas Longhorns (ESPN/2/U)
- 2:00 p.m. – Mississippi St. Bulldogs at Oklahoma Sooners (ESPN/2/U)
- 4:00 p.m. – Tennessee Volunteers at Kansas Jayhawks (ESPN/2)
- 4:00 p.m. – Oklahoma State Cowboys at Texas A&M Aggies (ESPN/2/U)
- 4:00 p.m. – TCU Horned Frogs at Arkansas Razorbacks (ESPN/2/U)
- 6:00 p.m. – Kentucky Wildcats at Texas Tech Red Raiders (ESPN/2)
- 6:00 p.m. – Kansas State Wildcats at Alabama Crimson Tide (ESPN/2)
- 8:00 p.m. – Baylor Bears at Florida Gators (ESPN)