The field of 64 has now dwindled down to just 16. It was a wild weekend full of crazy games, but here is where the fun really begins.
With that, Here are the latest odds to win the title from Bovada for all of the remaining teams in the NCAA Tournament:
- Duke Blue Devils (#1) +300
- Virginia Cavaliers (#1) +425
- Gonzaga Bulldogs (#1) +450
- North Carolina Tar Heels (#1) +600
- Michigan State Spartans (#2) +1000
- Kentucky Wildcats (#2) +1200
- Michigan Wolverines (#2) +1500
- Tennessee Volunteers (#2) +1600
- Purdue Boilermakers (#3) +2000
- Texas Tech Red Raiders (#3) +2200
- Auburn Tigers (#5) +2800
- Houston Cougars (#3) +3000
- Virginia Tech Hokies (#4) +3500
- Florida State Seminoles (#4) +4000
- LSU Tigers (#3) +5000
- Oregon Ducks (#12) +7000
There aren’t too many surprises here, but it is important to note that Tennessee is behind Kentucky. A little shocking considering the Volunteers have beaten the Wildcats with and without PJ Washington, and it’s still a major question mark as to whether or not PJ plays this week.
That’s the biggest question mark of the whole tournament. If PJ is able to play, I’m sure Kentucky’s chances go up, but if he’s out, they will go down. Now, all we do is wait to hear the verdict.
In addition, Bovada has new odds on who will win the Midwest Region, where Kentucky is among the final four teams remaining:
- North Carolina (#1) +130
- Kentucky (#2) +250
- Auburn (#5) +425
- Houston U (#3) +425
The interesting thing about both of these sets of odds is that North Carolina is doubling up Kentucky in terms of odds to win the Midwest and a national title.
Sure, the Tar Heels have come a long way this season, but it’s hard to think they’re that much better than Kentucky ‘if’ PJ plays, which makes you wonder if they’re expecting the All-American forward to miss this week.