The Kentucky Wildcats opened up the NCAA Tournament with style as they put a complete beat down on Abilene Christian.
But that wasn’t the main topic of conversation as PJ Washington’s foot has become THE story of the tournament for Kentucky fans. We take a deep dive into what this means going forward for UK and we have some inside scoop about the severity of the injury.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Cats got the win but PJ Washington is the story
- We debate how truthful John Calipari and UK are being about PJ’s foot
- Can UK beat Wofford without PJ and is there anything to worry about (I was emphatic that Wofford will pose no issues for UK with or without PJ)
- Reid Travis may have his time to shine without PJ in the lineup
- We have sound from Calipari, Reid Travis, Keldon Johnson, Nick Richards, and Tyler Herro
- Our man Patrick Jaggers is on the scene in Jacksonville and he had an inside scoop about PJ’s injury
- I go off on a rant about this:
Breaking news: Ja Morant is the real deal. It wasn't "hype." In related news, Zion wasn't hype, either.— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) March 21, 2019
- We take calls and more!
We will be back with you after the second round game vs. the Wofford Terriers. Tune in and listen!
Follow the leader, ESPN Louisville.— ESPN Louisville (@ESPN680) November 12, 2018
- ESPN 680 (Louisville) | 105.7 FM (Frankfort)
- ESPN Louisville app | ESPN app | TuneIn
- Listen: https://t.co/qokZJRfETW pic.twitter.com/40lDrtH6B6