The much anticipated rematch between two of the top teams in college basketball is here!
The Kentucky Wildcats are in Knoxville today as they prepare to take on the Tennessee Volunteers in a game that has mega importance for both the SEC and NCAA Tournaments.
It has been a while since both Kentucky and Tennessee were this good at the same time, so this is very exciting for both teams and the SEC as a whole.
There is a lot riding on this game. If Kentucky wins, it nearly seals the deal on them being a 1 seed, so long as they can take care of business against Ole Miss and Florida.
If Tennessee wins, it’ll thrust them right back into the 1 seed conversation so long as they take care of their business in their last two games.
Thompson-Boling Arena will be rocking and you know the Vols will be ready to play after their embarrassing loss in Rupp just a couple weeks ago. The Cats will be without Reid Travis, which means nearly every player on the team will need to play their best game to get the win.
Today’s game can be seen on CBS at 2 pm EST. You can stream the game on CBS Sports and fuboTV. You can listen to an online radio stream via UK Athletics.
- Kentucky at Tennessee: Analysis, betting trends, expert picks & prediction
- WATCH Kentucky’s “We’re Here” hype video
- Tennessee players talk about rematch with UK, mock idea that they are “scared”
- Kentucky Basketball Film Room: Yes, Tyler Herro, you are indeed a bucket
- John Calipari gives injury update on Reid Travis and Tyler Herro
- Where the Wildcats stand in new ESPN draft rankings
- C.J. Conrad to miss Scouting Combine due to heart issue
- John Calipari & Wildcats preview rematch with Tennessee
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee: Preview, viewing info & what to watch for in Round 2
- More mixed reviews on Tyler Herro and Keldon Johnson’s NBA future
- Video of the new and improved Rupp Arena
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee Roundtable and Predictions