The Cats have been really feeling it over their last few games, as they’ve had multiple 20+ point victories. Their defense has been stellar, only giving up an average of 54.4 PPG over their last five games.
It’s also been a treat to watch PJ Washington step up and become the leader this team desperately needed. He has been the main catalyst behind the success in conference play.
Mississippi State is in desperate need of a win at home. The tournament is coming up and they don’t have too many quality wins other than a home win vs Auburn. They’re going to come out hot, so Kentucky better be ready.
While we wait for the game, be sure to check out the NCAA Bracket Preview show, which will also air on CBS.
- Kentucky at Mississippi State: Analysis, betting trends, expert picks & prediction
- A host of Wildcats listed in various NFL Mock Drafts
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State Roundtable and Predictions
- Tony Barbee & Wildcats preview rematch with Mississippi State
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State: Preview, viewing info & what to watch for
- Where Kentucky stands in new odds to win the NCAA Tournament
- RJ Hampton trims list and Kentucky makes the cut
- Anthony Edwards cancels Florida State visit
- Kentucky in Louisville region of new ESPN bracketology
- PJ Washington tabbed finalist for Karl Malone award
- Pair of Wildcats tabbed finalists for national awards