Kentucky has been on a complete tear over their last eight games, winning several of them over some talented opponents. They’ve also won 11 of their last 12, which has propelled them back into the top-five teams of the country.
PJ Washington has developed into the star this team needs over the last 4 games. He is averaging 20.5 PPG, 10.8 RPG, shooting 51.7% from the field and 46.2% from beyond the arc. If he continues to play like this, not only will Kentucky be considered a legitimate championship contender, but he will inch his way into the lottery come draft day.
South Carolina had a horrendous start to the season, but they bounced back in a big way in conference play where they are 6-2. It will be a fight, but it’s a fight that Kentucky should win.
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Preview, viewing info & what to watch for
- John Calipari opens up about Keldon Johnson’s recent struggles
- Kentucky keeps rising in new top 25 rankings, NET & bracketology
- Updated SEC standings as the schedule ramps up again for Kentucky
- Tyler Herro & Ashton Hagans expected to go pro; will it help with Anthony Edwards?
- PJ Washington’s leadership on full display in comeback win over Florida
- Kentucky’s season has dramatically changed during 8-game winning streak
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Analysis, betting trends & prediction
- John Calipari, Joel Justus & Wildcats preview South Carolina
- PJ Washington earns weekly SEC award