Kentucky came out on Saturday and made a big statement against a talented Auburn squad. It was their first game without Reid Travis, and many thought because of that, it’d be a tight matchup. As we all saw, that was not the case.
The Cats were on fire from deep, hitting 8 out of their first 12 threes on their way to a route over Auburn. This team legitimately looked like the best team in the country, and one that is ready to compete for a national title.
This game should be one that the Wildcats control from start to finish, as the Razorbacks have lost five straight and are out of the NCAA Tournament race. However, we all know that Kentucky is a big game for everyone on the schedule, so it should be a fun one in Rupp Arena.
- Kentucky vs. Arkansas: Analysis, betting trends & prediction
- Kentucky looking at international recruit for next season
- Updated SEC standings and predictions for the top 4 seeds
- Kentucky vs Arkansas: Game time, TV channel, live stream, odds, announcers & more
- Evan Daniels thinks Isaiah Todd stays in 2020 & Tyler Herro very likely to enter NBA Draft
- John Calipari trolls NCAA over vacated wins and salutes Joe B. Hall
- Kentucky offers top-10 recruit B.J. Boston
- Where UK stands in new top 25 polls, NET & bracketology
- Joel Justus & Wildcats talk Arkansas, life without Reid Travis & more
- Sporting News names Kentucky Basketball ‘Team of the Decade’