The Tigers (12-12, 3-9 in the SEC) are coming off a 10-point loss at Ole Miss and are starving for a signature win in what’s becoming a lost season. And as you know, Kentucky is everybody’s Super Bowl, so somebody is bound to go off against the Wildcats.
At the beginning of the season, everyone would’ve bet it would be Jontay Porter. But after his injury earlier in the season, Jordan Geist has become Mizzou’s go-to guy. Geist leads the Tigers with 14.2 points per game with Mark Smith and Jeremiah Tilmon not far behind. Tilmon is another guy to keep an eye on on the defensive end, especially if the Wildcats let him bully them.
PJ Washington’s continual emergence is pivotal for the Wildcats’ continued success. He’s fully capable of dominating tonight’s game, and he needs to for Kentucky to win big. Between Washington’s emergence and Keldon Johnson snapping out of his slump, the Wildcats are taking it to another level and still have a high ceiling to reach.
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: Game time, TV channel, live stream, odds, announcers & more
- John Calipari, Kenny Payne & Wildcats preview Missouri
- PJ Washington wins national player of the week award
- Kentucky promoting Brad White to DC; Jon Sumrall to coach ILBs
- UK showing interest in Daishen Nix and Tristan Enaruna
- Kentucky >>> Tennessee
- Potential UK target Jaemyn Brakefield says reclassification is “strong possibility”
- The good, the bad and the ugly from Kentucky beating Tennessee
- Kentucky’s best performance of the season couldn’t have come at a better time
- Behind the scenes look at Kentucky slamming Tennessee
- Kentucky at Missouri: Analysis, betting trends and a prediction