After a little over a week off, the Kentucky Wildcats are back in action today against Fairleigh Dickinson. The game is slated to start at 4:00 pm EST on the SEC Network and can be streamed online using WatchESPN.
After a sluggish stretch, the Cats have been finding their groove in recent weeks, as they’ve won their last three games by double digits.
Ashton Hagans is turning into more of a true point guard as he has averaged a little over nine assists per game during that stretch. If he can continue with numbers like that, mixed in with his defensive prowess, he could be one of the best point guards in the country.
The schedule does get much harder this month, as the Cats look forward to matchups like Georgia Tech, Utah, Ohio State, and rival Louisville. Although, as we learned earlier in the season, it’s never good to overlook any opponent, so Kentucky needs to focus on Fairleigh tonight.
Also, Kentucky has a late scratch for today, as Ben Jordan is out with a head injury.
Get hyped for today’s game with some pregame reading:
- What will Kentucky’s record be in December?
- Calipari & Cats talk Fairleigh Dickinson, London game, injuries & more
- The Wildcats embark on an all-important Defining December
- Kentucky vs. Fairleigh Dickinson: Preview, viewing info & predictions
- What advanced analytics say about Kentucky’s struggling offense
- Kentucky visits Paolo Banchero
- Where the future Cats stand in new ESPN recruiting rankings
- Update on Dontaie Allen and Nate Sestina
- Kentucky and Michigan to play in London in 2020; Home-and-home series will follow