The game will be played in Las Vegas and is scheduled to start at 5:51 pm EST after the UNC vs UCLA game took longer than expected. It can be streamed online using CBS Sports and the CBS Sports Mobile App.
It is the second game of a double-header that can be viewed on CBS. It follows the UNC-UCLA matchup, so it may end up starting around 5:30, depending on the result of that game.
Today will arguably be the biggest test of the Cats season. Michigan State hasn’t quite turned out like everyone thought, and the Buckeyes are playing great in every facet of the game.
After Wednesday’s loss, the morale on this team is not very high. However, these next two games against Ohio State and Louisville can change everything.
Nick Richards and EJ Montgomery combined for 13 points against the Utes. If the Cats are going to win this game, they’re going to need these two to step up big time.
Get hyped for today’s game by checking out some of these pregame reads!
- Kentucky vs. Ohio State: Preview, viewing info and score projection
- Kai Sotto talks Kentucky and his recruitment
- John Calipari has a message for the Big Blue Nation
- Recruiting analyst says UK is in good shape with 2 elite 2021 recruits
- CBS doesn’t include Kentucky in updated Bracketology
- John Calipari has to make 3-point shooting a focal point
- Ohio State’s Chris Holtmann grew up a Kentucky fan
- John Calipari believes Utah loss is the medicine UK needs
- Will the Wildcats end the year with a whimper?