The Kentucky Wildcats will be facing the Tennessee Volunteers in the battle of the borders today. The game is in Lexington and is slated to start at 7:30 pm on the SEC Network and can be streamed online using WatchESPN.
The Cats are coming off their second bye week of the year and have looked quite impressive in two of their last three games.
While Lynn Bowden isn’t a prolific passer, he makes up for it by being an electric runner who is extremely illusive. He has kept the Cats in bowl-contention with his play, and the defense has really stepped it up as of late.
If this team manages to win just two out of the next four games, they will be bowl eligible. Considering all of the injuries and adversity they have faced throughout the season, that would be a big accomplishment that would keep this program moving in the right direction.
With all that said, it’s all about the next game. Get hyped for the game by reading some of these articles!
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee: Preview, viewing info & more
- Sideline to Sideline: Examining the Lynnsanity Offense
- 4-star DT Octavious Oxendine sets decision date
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee: Analysis, expert picks & predictions
- Auburn transfer Joey Gatewood visiting Kentucky
- Bud Dupree named AFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Mark Stoops talks Tennessee, Florida State speculation & more
- Game times and TV info announced for UK’s final 3 games
- Ahmad Wagner injured, Stoops says “hopefully” he will be ready for Tennessee
- Kentucky Football bowl projections for Week 10