The Kentucky Wildcats have only two games left, and today, they are looking to become bowl eligible.
The Cats are playing the 7-4 UT-Martin Skyhawks at Kroger Field. The game will start at 3:30 pm and will be aired on the SEC Network. It can also be streamed online using WatchESPN.
It’s been a roller coaster of a season, but if the Cats can pick up the victory against the Skyhawks, it would be a successful one.
One thing Kentucky definitely cannot do is overlook this team. The Skyhawks have a winning record, and the Wildcats have had several close calls vs. FCS foes under Mark Stoops.
While this is true, ESPN is giving the Cats a 96.6% chance to win this game, and as long as they’re focused, they should have no problem getting their sixth win of the season. After their game last week, look for Christopher Rodriguez to have another big game and receive big minutes.
Get ready for the game by looking at some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. UT-Martin: Preview, viewing info & more
- 4-star DB Joel Williams sets top 6 and announces commitment date
- Terry Wilson will not participate in spring football
- Lynn Bowden Jr. on the verge of a top-10 UK rushing season
- Junior Nick Richards has been everything the Big Blue Nation was hoping for
- 4-star DL Tyler Baron sets decision date
- SEC Power Rankings for Week 13
- Kentucky Football offensive line named Joe Moore Award semifinalist
- RJ Adams cuts list and sets decision date; visiting UK this week
- Kentucky Football bowl projection roundup