Kentucky is back in action tonight as they take on Mount St. Mary’s (MD) in Rupp Arena. The game will start at the usual time, 7 pm EST, and will be aired on the SEC Network.
It has been a rather interesting start to the season for the Wildcats. They’ve had both the highest of highs and the lowest of lows and they’ve only played three games!
Last week, it was another close game that had a lot of fans scared. Utah Valley played well, but it has been a while since I have seen any Kentucky team struggle against competition like this.
While there is some concern with the struggle, it’s always about trusting the process with Cal’s team. I’m sure we’ll see constant improvement throughout the season.
Get hyped for tonight by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Mount St. Mary’s: Preview, viewing info & more
- Junior Nick Richards has been everything the Big Blue Nation was hoping for
- Joel Justus and Wildcats talk Mount St. Mary’s, fall signing class and more
- John Calipari breaks down UK’s 2020 signing class
- John Calipari named best recruiter of the decade
- 3 Wildcats among ESPN’s top 100 NBA prospects
- Jay Williams starts a GoFundMe for James Wiseman, which is also an NCAA violation
- Joel Justus gives brief update on injured Cats
- Brandon Boston officially signs with Kentucky
- Takeaways for each of the 7 Wildcats vs. Utah Valley