After a tough loss last weekend against Tennessee, the Kentucky Wildcats are looking to get back on track this week.
Today’s game will be in Nashville and is set to start at 3:30 pm EST and it will be aired on the SEC Network and online via WatchESPN.
Kentucky is currently sitting at 4-5, two games away from bowl eligibility. If they can win this one, you would assume they can go back home and pick up a victory next week against UT Martin.
This would make them bowl eligible, and considering all of the turmoil this season, that would be a big success. However, if they lose to Vandy, it’s going to be tough to get that eligibility as they’d have major pressure to win the last two games.
It’s going to be a fun one in Nashville, so get hyped for the matchup with some of these pregame reads:
- Torrance Davis to graduate early, enroll at UK for spring football
- Kentucky at Vanderbilt: Analysis, betting trends, expert picks and prediction
- Lynn Bowden a Paul Hornung Award finalist
- SEC Power Rankings for Week 12
- Mark Stoops previews Vanderbilt
- Kentucky Football recruiting in the 2020 class
- Lynn Bowden calls out fake fans
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Preview, viewing info & more