College basketball is now in full swing, and the Kentucky Wildcats have started the season on fire.
The new AP Poll just released yesterday, and Kentucky is sitting at the very top as the new No. 1 team in the nation.
It is definitely an exciting time to be a fan, but there are a lot games left to play, which includes tonight! Kentucky will be at home as they play the University of Evansville, who are led by former Wildcat and national champion Walter McCarty. The game will start at 7:00 pm EST on the SEC Network and can be streamed online using WatchESPN.
Last game, we saw what a healthy Nick Richards could mean to this team. He went off for 21 points and 10 rebounds to go with four blocks. If he can put up even half of these numbers consistently for this team, watch out.
Sophomore forward EJ Montgomery will likely not play tonight due to an ankle injury.
Get hyped for the game with some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Evansville: Preview, viewing info & score predictions
- Calipari talks Evansville, James Wiseman, Anthony Davis & more
- John Calipari updates status of EJ Montgomery
- Kentucky climbs to No. 1 in top 25 polls and power rankings
- Kentucky Basketball Recruiting in the 2020 Class
- Will Kentucky add another recruit during the early signing period?
- Tyrese Maxey earns weekly SEC honor
- Kentucky Basketball: Yes, Tyrese Maxey ... you are in fact, like that
- #BBNBA: It hasn’t taken long for former Wildcats to make an impact on this NBA season