The No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats will finish their two-game exhibition slate Friday evening when they play host to the Kentucky State Thorobreds.
Kentucky State is a division two NCAA program who is coming off a 13-14 2018-19 campaign.
For the Wildcats, this will be the final time they take the floor until their showdown with No. 1 Michigan State next Tuesday at Madison Square Garden.
They will hope to see big nights from EJ Montgomery and Nate Sestina as Nick Richards is questionable for Tuesday with an ankle sprain.
Tonight’s game also could go a long way in deciding John Calipari’s starting lineup. Last season, the second preseason game’s starting lineup was identical to the one rolled out against Duke in the season opener.
For all of your Kentucky/Kentucky State coverage stay locked to this screen as we get our final sample of the 2019-20 Wildcats before it all begins to count.
Tonight’s game can be seen on the SEC Network and online using WatchESPN.
- UK vs. Kentucky State: Game time, TV channel, live stream, rosters & more
- Isaiah Jackson plans to commit on Nov. 15th or 16th
- NBC Sports says Kentucky’s backcourt is best in the country
- Greg Brown reveals he previously visited Kentucky
- Will EJ Montgomery have his breakout in Year 2?
- Where Kentucky sits in Dick Vitale’s top 40
- Kentucky boasts 3 players in Sports Illustrated mock draft
- 1 takeaway from each Wildcat as new season approaches
- Injuries piling up for No. 1-ranked Michigan State Spartans
- Jemarl Baker gains immediate eligibility at Arizona