Today’s starters will be Ashton Hagans, Immanuel Quickley, Keion Brooks, EJ Montgomery and Nick Richards.
Can you smell that BBN? That’s right, basketball season is here!
Well, almost, but hey, an exhibition is still exciting right?
The Kentucky Wildcats men’s basketball team is in action tonight against someone other than themselves! Georgetown College is in Lexington for the first exhibition of the season.
The Cats have this one and another one against Kentucky State University this Friday and then it’s the major showdown with #1 Michigan State next Tuesday, November 5th.
There is a lot of hype behind this years team in Lexington. The Cats have four returning players from last year’s team in Ashton Hagans, E.J. Montgomery, Immanuel Quickley, and Nick Richards.
On top of that, Kentucky had the second best recruiting class in the country for 2019, highlighted by Khalil Whitney and Tyrese Maxey.
Needless to say, it’s going to be another exciting season in Lexington for Coach Calipari and company.
Today’s game can be seen on the SEC Network and online via WatchESPN.
Let’s do this! Check out some pregame reading to get hyped for the game:
- Wildcats’ over/under win total set; earn 1 seed in early bracketology
- Kentucky vs. Georgetown: How to watch & follow, plus projected starters
- Alabama trending for Isaiah Jackson; November decision planned
- Kentucky is the odds-on favorite to win the SEC title
- John Calipari gives injury update on Dontaie Allen
- Jabari Smith talks Kentucky interest
- Kentucky Basketball ranked 2nd in first USA Today Coaches Poll
- Kentucky Basketball Recruiting in the 2020 Class
- Devin Askew picks Kentucky: Breakdown and Highlights
- John Calipari talks Georgetown, secret scrimmages, new 3-point line & more