Big Blue Madness always brings a unique excitement into the beginning of fall, as there’s nothing quite like seeing the Kentucky Wildcats lace up their high-tops on Rupp Arena’s hardwood.
But tonight, you’ll get to see a far more competitive scrimmage in Kentucky’s annual Blue-White game.
Scheduled to start at 7 pm EST on the SEC Network and WatchESPN, the entire country will get a glimpse of what Kentucky looks like playing together in an organized scrimmage. This will be Kentucky’s only action until they host Georgetown College next Sunday evening at Rupp Arena for an exhibition match.
Head coach John Calipari and his team will then host Kentucky State the following Friday (November 1st) before they travel to New York for their season-opener against Michigan State on November 5th.
With less than three weeks before the regular season officially starts, Big Blue Nation will have the chance to watch their team three times with Friday night being the first opportunity.
- Blue-White Game: Start time, TV info, live stream, roster & recruits attending
- Kentucky Basketball adds big man Ben Jordan to roster for 2019-20 season
- John Calipari and Ben Jordan comment on addition to UK roster
- Friday Quickies: Devin Askew is a Wildcat Edition
- Greg Brown and his father speak on UK interest
- Devin Askew picks Kentucky: Breakdown and Highlights
- Kentucky hosting Kok Yat for a visit
- Makur Maker trying to enter 2020 NBA Draft
- EJ Montgomery named to Karl Malone Award Watch List
- Lynn Bowden wins Manning Award Quarterback of the Week